Accounting remains one of the hottest majors on campus. And why shouldn’t it be? With attractive starting salaries, high job placement, careers that can take you anywhere in the world, and work that is challenging and exciting, why wouldn’t you want to major in accounting? So how do you get ahead of the pack and get noticed by your professors, peers and the all-important recruiters?
The Ohio Society of CPAs is the premier professional association for CPAs in Ohio, and we invite you to join the club! With over 20,000 members, OSCPA is dedicated to advancing the careers of its members and helping students like you understand the important issues you’ll be facing as a future CPA.
As a student affiliate member of OSCPA you will receive:
- Professional news and information
- Ohio Young e-CPA – the monthly e-newsletter especially for young professionals
- CPA Takeaways – a weekly e-newsletter with all the latest professional news, as well as OSCPA events and educational programs
- CPA Voice – a monthly printed news publication reporting in the latest news and trends affecting the CPA profession
- Members-only college scholarship opportunities
- Discounts on CPA exam review courses
- Access to networking and social events with young CPAs
And did we mention OSCPA student affiliate membership is free for full-time students? You can’t afford not to be a member. Join today and start leading the pack!