Summit Hosting provides cloud-based hosting to U.S.-based and international businesses, delivering the highest level of performance, security and customer service. From small businesses to large accounting practices, we deliver customized application hosting solutions to power the work of CPAs and financial professionals.
At Summit Hosting we take pride in doing things quite a bit differently from other providers you might stumble across on the web. That’s the reason we’re the largest Sage ERP hosting company and one of the largest QuickBooks hosting companies in the United States. In Canada, we’re largest in cloud hosting provider of both services. Just check out our security to get a sense of how seriously we take our business. So why choose us? Here are just a few of the benefits we offer.
- Engineers and Support staff American Based
- Unlike other hosting companies our Engineering and Support team is 100% American based
- 24/7 Support, 365 Days Per Year
- The Engineers are staffed 24 hours a day 365 days a week for support. Our average time to respond and resolve an open support ticket is less than 10 minutes.
- OS Patching and Updates
- We maintain your servers so you don’t have to. We provide all updates to server operating systems. In addition we test to ensure the updates don’t affect your server in a negative way.
- VPN’s (Virtual Private Network)
- Depending on the application that you host many require a VPN. Unlike other hosting companies we have the ability to offer VPN for your specific application.
- Mac, Droid & iPhone Support
- Our technology allows easy access from any mobile device. No 3rd party add-ons to make it work.
- 99.99% Uptime
- We have a 99.99% uptime and provide service level agreements with a one year contract.
- We Host Most 3rd Party Applications
- Many other hosting companies don’t allow some 3rd party applications to be hosted. Because we have a wide range of options we can host just about any application on the market today.
We offer excellent support and services. Give us a call, and we’ll prove it.
Click here or call now: 888-244-6559
Features & Security
- Dedicated Server
- Depending on the application that you are hosting we can tailor a solution that is right for your business. That could mean anything from a dedicated physical server to a virtual server.
- Backups Retained 15 Days
- We retain backups for 15 days. We have options to hold backups longer if needed however, most customers that need a restore they usually go back to the last backup. We never charge to restore a file unlike other hosting companies.
- 256 Encrypted Secure Login
- We use Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates (The Green Bar) from Digicert. This ensures you have the highest protection possible. Most other hosting companies don’t offer this added protection.
- Multi Secure Login
- Server Redundancy
- Our severs are fully redundant meaning, that if one fails the other one picks up the work load. This redundancy ensures maximum up time.
- Remote Backups for Disaster Recovery
- We currently maintain backups in remote data center. Each night backups are encrypted and duplicated into our storage vault for access for disaster recovery if needed.
- Our Physical Plant is Rock-Solid and Secure
- Our company provides the latest technology to our customers. We own all of our own equipment and only use SSD’s (Solid State Drive) for storage. We currently are using Windows Sever 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016 in our environment.
Certifications and Compliance
- Sage-Certified Hosting Partner
- Summit Hosting is a Sage Partner and work directly with Sage. More Sage customers and partners recommend us over any other hosting company
- SSAE 16 Certified
- We are currently SSAE 16 Certified. Audit reports are available upon request. Summit Hosting is now moving to the latest SSAE 18 sometime in mid-2017.
- PCI Compliant
- Summit Hosting exceeds all the requirements for PCI compliance. You can be sure your customers Credit Card information is safe.
- Certified in All Products We Host
- Unlike other hosting companies we go one step further to lean the applications we host for our customers. It is important for our Engineers to understand how an application works to help you the customer determine what the problem is if one was to arises.
- Intuit-Certified Hosting Partner
- We are one of the largest Intuit hosting partners in North America. With thousands of users in the US and Canada.
- QuickBooks-Certified Experts
- Many of our Engineers are certified on QuickBooks. This knowledge helps you the customer if problems in the application were to arise.
We can’t wait to hear how we can make your life simpler – and more importantly, help your bottom line.
Get in touch with our hosting specialists for an OSCPA Member Discount! Click here
or call now: 888-244-6559.